A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hartstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hartstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hartstein, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartstein graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Hartstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bear Valley Community Hospital
- Barstow Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Hartstein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Hartstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Hartstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hartstein practices Family Medicine near Big Bear Lake, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Barstow, CA.
See Big Bear Lake Primary Care Doctors.