A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hashemian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hashemian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hashemian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hashemian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashemian graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Hashemian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Hashemian DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Hashemian practice?
- Dr. Michael Hashemian has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hashemian practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Spring Hill, FL.
See Spring Hill Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Spring Hill Dentists.