A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hashemian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hashemian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hashemian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hashemian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashemian graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Hashemian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Hashemian DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Hashemian practice?
- Dr. Michael Hashemian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hashemian practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Spring Hill, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lecanto, FL and Brooksville, FL.
See Spring Hill Surgeons and Spring Hill Dentists.