A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Haupert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haupert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haupert graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Haupert has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Haupert DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Haupert practice?
- Dr. Michael Haupert has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Haupert practices Otolaryngology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Southfield Otolaryngologists.