Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 20th, 2015

He is fantastic doc

Choose a Different Doctor show details Choose a Different Doctor
Nov 19th, 2012

Dr. Haupert himself is nice enough, and he has a good rapport with kids. However, his office staff will NEVER answer the phone when you call, and the answering maching message says they will call you back within 2 business days. However, they don't even do that. I called last Thursday, it's now Monday almost 5:00 pm, and I still haven't received a call back. In the meantime, my six-year-old daughter has greenish/yellow drainage in her ear that Dr. Haupert operated on two weeks ago, and I can't get ahold of anyone to ask questions or make an appt. Needless to say, I am switching to a different practice. His office staff is completely unprofessional (or possibly just really lazy).

Knowledgeable and professional show details Knowledgeable and professional
Aug 10th, 2012

Dr.Haupert recently performed a lengthy procedure on my daughter. He was knowledgeable and compassionate, and took an efficient amount of time both before and after the procedure to answer all of our questions. He has a pleasant bedside manner and spoke directly to my teenage daughter so she too understood the procedure. I would strongly recommend him to any of my family or friends.