Learn more about Dr. Michael Haut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haut
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haut Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Haut, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Congenital Dyserythropoietic Anemia
- Congenital Hemolytic Anemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Ear Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Hospice Care
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Haut graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haut has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joel Haut MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Haut practice?
- Dr. Michael Haut has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Haut practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.