A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Haut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Haut, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Congenital Dyserythropoietic Anemia
- Congenital Hemolytic Anemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Ear Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Hospice Care
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Nonspherocytic Congenital Hemolytic Anemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Haut graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haut has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joel Haut MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Haut practice?
- Dr. Michael Haut has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Haut practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.