inactive

Michael D Hawkins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 23rd, 2015
Great staff. Very friendly and to our surprise we got some 3d/4d images from the ultrasound and a DVD also. The us tech was wonderful and explained everything we were seeing This was our 3rd child and our best experience yet.

July 30th, 2014
Amazing Doctor and staff
The most friendly atmosphere! Office workers are very sweet and professional, always smiling and make you feel welcome. Nurses are outstanding! They are always attentive and willing to answer any questions I may throw at them. I've been seen by both Dr. Hawkins and Brooke, the Nurse Practitioner, and am very pleased with how informative and sincere each of them are with myself and the members of my family. I highly recommend Dr. Hawkins and his staff to anyone trying to find the right doctor to suit your needs in this field of healthcare.

November 26th, 2013
A-Mazing!!!
Dr.Hawkins and staff are wonderful. Cannot say enough nice things about each of them. I felt Dr.Hawkins took wonderful care of me during my pregnancy and continues to do so with my yearly check-ups. He delivered my baby by c-section and I was up and out of bed the same day. My son is happy and healthy thanks to Dr.Hawkins. His nurses were also very helpful and supportive during my pregnancy