A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hayes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hayes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Mayo Clinic
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hayes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
- Marion General
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Hayes MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Michael Hayes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hayes practices Internal Medicine near Marion, OH.
See Marion Internists.