Dr. Michael Healy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Healy?

July 14th, 2016

Highly recommend this physician

I was referred to Dr. Healy by a patient of his, who remarked that she felt he was highly qualified and extremely well versed in medicine. I had my first visit to see the doctor several days ago and I concur that Dr. Healy is an excellent physician. First, the office is well located, cheerful and immaculate. The receptionist (Betsy) was very pleasant and efficient. Dr. Healy saw me promptly and was careful and complete in his examination. I did not feel rushed. I found him to be warm and kind in his demeanor. He is very knowledgeable about medicine and pharmacological issues. He took great care to explain identified health issues and treatment. Both Dr. Healy and Betsy have a nice sense of humor which made me feel right at ease. I noted his kindness to a disabled patient scheduled to see him after my appointment ended. I will return to this doctor for follow up. I am pleased to give this internist my highest recommendation.

December 16th, 2014

I have nothing but nice things to say about the Dr. And his staff. They are all caring and efficient. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Healy to anyone in need of a traditional GP !

April 22nd, 2017