A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hebert is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hebert
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hebert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hebert graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hebert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Southwest Ms Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Christian Hebert MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Hebert practice?
- Dr. Michael Hebert has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hebert practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Pediatricians.