A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hebrard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hebrard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hebrard
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hebrard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hebrard, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hebrard graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Hebrard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edwin Hebrard MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Hebrard practice?
- Dr. Michael Hebrard has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hebrard practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Physiatrists.