A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Heck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Heck is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heck
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Heck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heck graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Heck has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Heck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Heck practice?
- Dr. Michael Heck has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Heck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Orthopedic Surgeons.