A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Heck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Heck is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heck
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Heck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Heck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heck graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Heck has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Heck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Heck practice?
- Dr. Michael Heck has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Heck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Dyersburg, TN and Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.