A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Heggeness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Heggeness, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heggeness
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Heggeness Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Heggeness, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heggeness graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heggeness has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Heggeness MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Heggeness practice?
- Dr. Michael Heggeness has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Heggeness practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Wichita Orthopedic Surgeons.