A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Heggeness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Heggeness, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heggeness
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heggeness Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Heggeness, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heggeness graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heggeness has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Heggeness MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Heggeness practice?
- Dr. Michael Heggeness has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Heggeness practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons.