Dr. Michael Hehmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hehmann?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hehmann?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 18th, 2017

Very Professional and helped me by proper treatment

I am healing towards a complete recovery from Guiallian Barre Syndrome and very pleased with Dr Hehman's care and treatment plan.

August 28th, 2016

Epilepsy

I just feel safe with him I still have seizures but he's out of his office right now and another doctor is there that gave me another pill to take besides the other 3 prescriptions and I've had worse fits than ever. I stopped taking new prescription and I'm alright I guess.but can't wait to for him to get back

November 12th, 2015

The prescription I was given by Dr Hehmann was making me sick. I call his front office (peg and Judy) they said the Dr will call you. I missed the Dr's call so I called back said I missed his call. Peg said are you going to make your self available this time? Felt like a child being talked down by her. The Dr did not call back until the next day. I was at work so I missed it again! When I called back Judy said he has already tried to call you!! How many times does he have to call you? Apparently I reached his limit!! So I went to a different Dr that told me I was on the wrong Prescription and his front office staff did not keep count of how many times I or the Dr called me. Save your self some time don't go to Dr Hehmann or his front office.

September 16th, 2015

I have only seen Dr Hehmann once thus far. My poor experience has been mostly with his front desk staff (Peg). Each time I call to make an appointment (or move an appointment due my husband being injured and my being unable to attend my original appointment) she is very argumentative. She starts the call by telling me in an accusatory tone that appointments are booking a few weeks out. Then when I ask to be put on a wait list she is argumentative again and says there are already a lot of people on it. She also argued with me about moving an appointment when I had been on the waitlist for the earlier appoint (hoping for something even earlier...though never got a call). I also find it very frustrating that to get an appointment with him I have to wait 4+ weeks. I find it especially frustrating as the one visit I had, when I was booking the follow up appointment, Peg offered me an afternoon appointment, but said I might get a call that is cancelled as he likes to play golf in the afternoons!!! Lastly, Peg was quite rude when I attended my first visit and argued with me as to whether or not they accept my insurance (when in fact they do). She would not let me 'sign in' for the appointment until I called them in front of her.

July 18th, 2015

Patient Beware

I was diagnosed with Relapsing Remitting MS, 20 years ago. At that time I lived in Alaska. I feel I've received excellent Neurological care in that state, WA & in OK where I lived for 4 years. Point being I've seen my share of Neurologists. Some excellent, good & some bad. Sadly, I can not say that about CO. I've been to three Neurologists on the Western side. I have not been impressed at all. Especially with Hehman. Although he is a nice guy, I feel he does not know testing for MS well. I felt like I had a better handle on what to do. My 20 years of "veteranship", over his 23 years in practice.

May 11th, 2015

I have seen many Doctors and have never had this kind of respect considering I don't have the best insurance and the staff was very helpful I trust this Doctor's opinion.

December 31st, 2014

Dr Hehmann is a one of a kind doctor. He takes the time to listen and explain anything you may question. I would refer him to anyone who is in need of a neurologist.

June 12th, 2014

great job

Dr. Hehmann took care of my mother with an acute stroke. He did a great job explaining the cause of a stroke and had an excellent bedside manner. A small town like Montrose needs more docs like this one. We also have seen him several times at his office.

August 10th, 2012

An exeptional doctor.

Dr.Hehmann treats my husband for his hemangiomas in the brain.He takes the time to listen to your concerns.The wait time is about five minutes. Getting an appointment is easy, just remember he is a well known nerologist.I would recommend him to anyone with nrological needs.

March 15th, 2011

I began seeing Dr. Hehmann several years ago when I first got sick. Since then I have seen more specialists than I can count trying to track down the source of my troubles. Out of all of them, Hehmann stands out as the one who listened, the one who cared, and the one who made me feel like a real person.

January 16th, 2011

Patient for 5+ years

October 20th, 2010

May have a quirkie about him but...

He is well on top of his game. I would not be here today if not for his part in my care. Kind, soft-spoken, listens. i would obsolutely recommend him to my loved ones