A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Heilig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Heilig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Heilig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Heilig graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Heilig has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pattie A Clay Regional Medical Center
- Berea Hospital Chi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Heilig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Heilig practice?
- Dr. Michael Heilig has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Heilig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winchester, KY.
See Winchester Surgeons.