Learn more about Dr. Michael Heilig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Heilig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Heilig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heilig graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Heilig has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pattie A Clay Regional Medical Center
- Berea Hospital Chi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Heilig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Heilig practice?
- Dr. Michael Heilig has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Heilig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winchester, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, KY.
See Winchester Surgeons.