Dr. Michael Heit MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 18th, 2015
Great Results
I had a great result from my surgery by Dr. Heit. He spent extra time with my husband and me answering all the questions we had.

February 24th, 2014
Execellent
Professional, caring, and gave me great results! Thank you Dr. Heit and staff! Dr. Heit was recommended by my OBGYN and she has nothing but great things to say about him! I traveled from Ky to his new office in In and it was worth the trip. My surgery was a great success!

February 27th, 2013
Dr. Heit - great, glad he is in Indiana now!
My experience with Dr. Heit was great. He was so knowledgeable and very thorough. He and his new staff in Indiana are so nice and really seem to know their stuff! Can't really understand why some people put such negative things...of course there are just a lot of negative people in the world. If you are thinking about seeing him at his new practice, you won't regret it. He is friendly and seems to really care about how you feel.

July 31st, 2012
very impressed with him

April 10th, 2012
By far Dr. Heit is the most caring and understanding Dr. I have ever had.

February 9th, 2012
If anyone is considering having bladder surgery, I would strongly recommend Dr. Heit. It is amazing the wonderful results I had after having the surgery and have absolutely no regrets. It is great to once again sleep through the night without having to go to the bathroom or be able to go out and not have to look for a restroom whenever I first enter a store. This surgery gave me my freedom back and I am still thrilled and singing his praises. It has now been 6 months since the surgery and I am so thankful that I had the procedure done. Thank you, Dr. Heit.

February 9th, 2012
Outstanding
My surgery with Dr. Heit was made very easy because of his kindness and concern. I would recommend him highly starting with his staff and through the whole procedure. Thanks to an Excellent Doctor

February 2nd, 2012
Surgery Success
Some ideasDr Heit is thorough and professional. I trust his work and feel very confident that he is the man to perform urogynelogical procedures in this area. The staff in his office are very helpful and professional as well. All my questions were answered. I left feeling like a new woman. It's the best I've felt in years.

January 27th, 2012
Highly Recommend
I found Dr. Heit to be compassionate to my need and concerns.He took the time to listen to me and discuss the issues with me, making sure that I understood my condition and treatment.I never had to wait more than a few minutes.His staff always made me feel confortable and were helpful both in the office and during telephone conversations.Thank you Dr. Heit and StaffKG

December 22nd, 2011
Great Doctor
ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS & STAFF I HAVE HAD IN A LONG TIME. WOULD RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE I KNOW. STAFF - JESSICA AND ANDREA WERE BOTH HELPFUL AND CONSIDERATE. ALL OF OUR QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED RIGHT AWAY

December 7th, 2011
Nursing Director
I was referred to Dr. Heit by my OB/GYN. I found Dr. Heit very knowledgeable and professional. Dr. Heit addressed the questions that my husband and I had regarding my condition before I made a decision to have surgery.He offered options.He gave me a handout of information regarding my type of surgery, what to expect during the surgery and post-op etc.Promptness of my post-op calls after office hours were answered in a timely manner (I was out of town and it was during the holidays)Some of the physicians I work with have trained under Dr. Heit. I have great respect for Dr. Heit. I have recommended Dr. Heit to several of my friends.

October 6th, 2011
Caring Doctor
I would recommend Dr. Heit for his accurate disgnosis and his surgery skills...Why wouldn't anyone want to go to the best doctor in his field??