A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Henbest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Henbest is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Henbest, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Henbest graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Henbest has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Henbest MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Henbest practice?
- Dr. Michael Henbest has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Henbest practices Neurological Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Neurological Surgeons.