Dr. Michael Henbest Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Henbest?

This is the best doctor I have ever seen

Posted on March 5th, 2012

I have a medical condition that was very difficult to diagnose and Dr. Henbest took to the time to review all my medical records and spent time with me go over over everything about my condition. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!

Miracle brain surgeon removing nerve tumors!

Posted on November 7th, 2011

Dr. Henbest is the very best neurosurgeon you can find anywhere. He hates wasting time on insurance paperwork, he became a doctor to help people,not write all day, & has incredible talent & training in spinal & brain surgery. He removed a LARGE acoustic neuroma from my brain, which normally paralyzes one side of the face, & can cause loss of taste, smell, sensation, etc... I only had the facial paralysis for a couple of months, when he prescribed steroids to shrink brain swelling, & I regained full facial movement, smell, taste, etc., that never happens for other people with Neurofibromatosis 2 (NF2)! He is a miracle neurosurgeon, he trained with Dr. Golden in Eugene Oregon who made medical history removing a spinal tumor from inside my spinal cord, these doctors not only save lives, they increase your life quality due to their extra care & expertise in their field. I would recommend Dr. Henbest to ANYONE, I wish he moved to NC with me, but we can't have everything!

Posted on March 1st, 2011

Gave total interest to me - talked about all the options available and let me have time to think them over. Can telephone him and he calls back himself - very unusual in my experience

Posted on May 20th, 2010

A perfect example of a doctor who should retire. Not available.Burned out. Poor interoffice communication. Does not respondto concerns. Forgetful. Doesn't prepare for appointment purpose. Just out the part time stuff, Doc. Quit or practice medicine.

Posted on July 18th, 2017