A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Henderson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Henderson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Michael Henderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Henderson practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.