Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 26th, 2015

No follow up at all. I had to call the office for my lab results, which I ever ended up getting as of now three weeks later.

Jun 27th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Hendrick by a colleague and I must say he is the best dr. I've come in contact with. He's patient, takes his time to explain the diagnosis, personable and follows up personally with test results afterwards. My only constructive feedback would be that the receptionists do not check to make sure the patients last visit is exactly a year from the time the original visit was as the type of visit I had, Women's exam, is only done once a year. I was able to make an appointment for my annual checkup but wasn't told I couldn't do it for another month bc it hadn't been a year yet. Other than that, I would say I'm very pleased with everything.

Apr 15th, 2011

He was very patient and answered all my questions, discussing alternative treatments for my problem before coming to the best decision for me- with my input. I was thoroughly thrilled with my experience.

Horrible Receptionist show details Horrible Receptionist
Aug 24th, 2010

Receptionist does not pass on urgent messages to Doctor and is rude.

by RC on Jun 23rd, 2010

First-rate in every respect. Patient, clear, smart, good bedside manner, up to speed on medications, treatments, etc.