A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Henehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Henehan, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henehan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Henehan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henehan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Henehan practice?
Dr. Michael Henehan practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Family Physicians.