A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Henein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Henein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Henein, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henein graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Henein has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan