Dr. Michael Henein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Henein?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Michael Henein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2017

Dr. Henein found a problem that several other GI and surgeons overlooked. He saw me every day - himself, no assistant or resident.

February 17th, 2017

Overall Awesome

He is pleasent

February 17th, 2016

awesome

was very informative and nice to his patients

May 1st, 2014

Review

He is a horrible doctor. Like another family said, we can say the same. My mother was the healthiest person I knew until her surgery. My mother has never been the same. God, I wish we would have had a second opinion. He really does not care about his patients. My mother made a general comment to him how she had lost her husband not too long ago, his quick and uncaring response was "maybe you need help". Do yourself a favor, find another doctor.

September 6th, 2013

Trust, but verify

Seems to know his stuff, but he has some flaws too. My biggest issue was he recommended a procedure and told me I NEEDED it (and he emphasized the word need), but didn't explain WHY I needed it when I very clearly became uncomfortable at the idea of surgery. He also didn't examine me in any way- his assistant took my weight, blood pressure and temperature, but that was it. I've had to look up for myself the causes and reasons for about why I need said procedure, what he might look for, and what it would entail. After reading all of that, I will get it done, but after reading some of these reviews I'll definitely check to see if there are other physicians in the area before booking it with Dr. Henein. TL, DR: He's a doctor, so trust him but verify if you're uncomfortable.

April 24th, 2012

RUN THE OTHER WAY

THIS DOCTOR HAS MADE ME WORSE,HE HAS PLACED ME ON MEDICATION THAT HE HAS FORGOTTEN HE DID.I TRUSTED HIM AND HE IS NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE,WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MYSELF SEEING HIM.I DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO MY WORST ENEMY, YOU ONLY GET ONE BODY,

April 10th, 2012

Hernia Surgery

I had hernia surgery and at my follow up appointment he said it didn't feel right. I then told him if it needed to be corrected, I wanted to do it by the end of the year(it was November) because my "out of pocket" expenses have been covered and it would be a free surgery for me. He said we would see how it looks the next appt. The next appointment he said it still didn't feel right but I should be okay. I again said I wanted to fix it by the end of the year. He said I should be okay. While I was off for the holidays, I coughed and knew it wasn't good. I took a while but I got in to see him again in January. He said I still have a hernia and wanted to schedule another surgery. I asked if there would be any compensation and he pretty much laughed at me.

April 9th, 2012

Review

I would definitely get a second opinion. I just wish we would have done that. He is a horrible doctor. Very uncaring. He botched up my Mother's surgery. She has not been the same since. We found the same thing as the other review stated. He is not very knowledgable and gets very frustrated with you if you ask too many questions. Very arrogant!

November 29th, 2010

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED CARING DOCTOR

I have been working with Dr. Henein for that last month and he has been 100% great and supportive. He is truly caring and talks to you as a real person. He lays out the facts and really does listen and care about you not only as a patient, but as a person. I would highly recommend him!

January 24th, 2010

MF

Horrible Dr.

May 4th, 2009

Arrogant

This Dr. was very arrogant and unknowledgeable. His arrogance I believe came from his lack on knowledge. He never gave me a straight answer and it seemed like the more questions I asked the more irritated he would get with me. I was very uncomfortable around this Dr. and decided to seek treatment from another Dr. that wasnt as arrogant and made me feel confident that he knew what he was doing.

September 18th, 2017