Dr. Michael Henneberry Is this you?

November 16th, 2013

Avoid Spokane Urology

I went 10 years with a high pressure bladder which could have blown my ureters. This was under the care of Dr. Henneberry. I finally discovered a test... after searching forums for help.... that I should have had for this and asked to have it performed. Sure enough my research was what saved me. I have had chronic utis and constantly get passed from one nurse to the next. This place seems highly unorganized or too busy. Avoid.

October 18th, 2013

Outstanding knowledge of Urology and Bladder Cancer

Dr. Henneberry has provided an outstanding knowledge of Urology and Bladder Cancer as my Urologist for 10+ years. I know I would not be alive today without his knowledge and willingness to read, know, and understand new procedures and treatments.

March 19th, 2012

One of the biggest mistakes of my life was using Spokane Urology.

One year later and one of my testicles still hurts. A call to them yielded NOTHING. No call back even though I talked to someone. They said they didn't even have my "finalizing results" showing I was sperm free even though I turned my samples in and received calls telling me I was in the clear! I was never told the doctor would have a female assistant until she walked in the surgery room. The surgery itself was painful. When the surgery was done the doctor asked why I didn't have briefs on instead of boxers. Then belittled me when I said he never told me to. I was never given any "this is what you need to do" instructions at all Avoid Dr. Henneberry. Avoid Spokane Urology. Using this clinic I regard as one of the worst mistakes I've ever made. Take my advice and the advice given prior to me. Don't use Spokane Urology!!!

March 19th, 2017