Dr. Michael Hennigan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2011
Very Good Doctor, Caring and to the point
I have use Dr Hennigan for several years, he helped me lower my blood sugar level a great deal. He is to the point and direct, which, when it comes to my health I like. I have never left the office visit without knowing where I needed to pay attention to my health

February 13th, 2011
I WAS a patient of Hennigan...Not any more!!! I agree with one of the last reviews on one thing. I want a doctor who is concerned about my health, and tells it like it is. I have found that elsewhere.I know of 5 or 6 others who feel the same way. More power to you if you want to wait two or more hours, not be able to see him when your really sick, & put up with his arrogance when you do finally see him. I don't want a touchy-feely doctor.I don't mind waiting a reasonable amount of time. I do want a doctor I can trust...which I have now. Oh yea...Just wait until you turn 65...see how much he cares about your health when you are on Medicare!!!

January 28th, 2011
A plus
My wife & I are both are patients of Dr. Hennigan. Last year a ENT specialist sent her to a Birmingham hospital where she stayed for 10 days. She came home & still didn;t know what was wrong. We went bact to Dr. Hennigan. He diag. problem & got her back to work. Thanks from the both of us.

July 16th, 2010
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone trying to find one. There are too many caring, good doctors to settle for one with such arrogance. Maybe he needs to be teaching what he knows instead of treating patients!!!

February 18th, 2010
Ive been a patient of Dr. Hennigan since he first opened his practice in Decatur. He has treated both my parents. Ive seen his skills and wisdom deepen over the past several decades. He gave my father tender care during his fight with cancer. He has guided my mother through some complicated health issues and continues to monitors her health at age 86. He will be my daughters primary physician when she completes her college education this summer. That will make three generations being treated by Dr. Hennigan. We feel that weve had outstanding care. Being in my fifties, Im secure knowing that my healthcare needs will be met. I have every confidence in him as my physician. I would recommend him to anyone.
Doctor's Response

Thanks Tim for the kind words. It gives both me and the office staff great pleasure to serve multiple generations in families and to see them all enjoy many healthy years together. Preventing disease in the next generation, before it had happened to the previous generation is one of our goals. I continue to try to do for other families what I am trying to do for my own--prevent what happened to parents from happening to their children. Thanks again for your support.

November 18th, 2015