Dr. Michael Hensley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 17th, 2016
Excellent care!
Dr. Hensley delivered my baby and I was very happy with the care I received throughout my pregnancy and even postpartum. He respected my decisions during childbirth and he was always kind.

June 26th, 2012
Is the best doctor I have ever been to. Have been with him for 2 years and he is the only doctor I have ever seen that actually is passionate about his job and cares about his patients!!!

August 17th, 2010
I saw Dr. Hensley with two of my pregnancy's and he always treated me as if i was his only patient. Always so happy to be there. I started seeing him in woodward and then later followed him to Guymon.Now that im pregnant again i was looking forward to seeing him again, and come to find out he moved to Clinton, now i dont know what to do im so lost....Dr. Hensley please come back.... :)

February 1st, 2009
My favorite doc yet!
I used Dr. Hensley with my first child. He was in Woodward at the time. I thought he was great. Very kind, spent plenty of time with us, lots of fun. He and my husband really hit it off. If I asked a question he didn't know the answer to he would tell us he wasn't sure but would find out. And he did. I really appreciate that. We had to move across state immediately after the birth of our son. I hope that he might someday wind up in the Tulsa area. Of all the docs I've used so far (5 and counting) he's been my favorite. If you're reading this Dr. Hensley, Tulsa is a great place to live :)