Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Hepfer
Dr. Michael Hepfer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Northridge, CA, with other offices in Encinitas, CA and Encinitas, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Hepfer is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas, Hermann Memorial Hospital and Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Hepfer has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michael Hepfer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northridge, CA.
Dr. Carlos Anaya
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Northridge, CA 0 mi
Dr. Steven Kussman
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
Northridge, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Daniel Brunengraber
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Residency
Northridge, CA 0 mi9