Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Internist
6900 Orchard Lake Rd
Ste 215
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
248-626-5315
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best Doctors Ever!!  |  show details
by The Arnold Famiily on Jan 22nd, 2014

Dr. Hepner and Dr. Pasik have been treating my family for many years for cold, allergies, etc. They are by far the best doctors we have ever met. Their knowledge, compassion , and attention to every detail are extraordinary. They really care about their patients. I am so happy to have them as our doctors .

|  The BEST Allergist (and overall doctor) I Have Ever Had!  |  show details
by Sue R on May 28th, 2013

Dr. Hepner and his medical team provided me with the most comprehensive medical overview and examination I have ever had - and I've had my share! Not only did he delve into my allergic hypersensitivities, but helped me understand issues never fully diagnosed, or explored in the past. His attention to detail, unwavering medical knowledge, sincere interest in helping me gain optimal wellness and pleasant demeanor were superlative. The offices are lovely and well-maintained. Staff were all delightful - pleasant, competent, and helpful. Overall, I was thrilled to find an allergist I can work with in partnership. I look forward to a long and happy doctor/patient relationship.

Oct 23rd, 2012

Dr. Hepner is a very kind and compassion Doctor. He really understands how to find solutions to medical conditions. And he was my patient advocate when I went into the hospital in the middle of the night. He is just awesome. Wish the whole world could have a doctor like him.

|  Patient Susan Allie  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2012

B E S T Doctor in the world. He listens, cares and gives 200%. The staff is the same- you will not be disappointed.

Oct 11th, 2011

Dr. Hepner was referred to me some ten years ago by my primary care physician who stated that he had gone as far as he could with treating my asthma, yet I still wasn't under control. As I have told Dr.Hepner and others, "Dr. Hepner gave me back my life." He tweaked my meds, and through the years has worked with me to find the best solutions to help me control my asthma. He is open to listening to your feelings about treatment, and shows concern above and beyond any physician I have ever had. His staff is courteous, and his nurses are helpful to always answer questions. I have referred Dr. Hepner many times to family and friends.

Sep 8th, 2011

Dr. Hepner is the most caring doctor Ive ever known. The staff in the office is also very caring and knowledgeable.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2011

I was being sent from doctor to doctor trying to figure out my skin condition. One office visit and a battery of tests and Dr. Hepner had it nailed down. Not only is he good with diagnostics he is a realistic doctor who listens to his patients. He is by far one of the best doctors I have ever been referred to.

|  quite effective treatment  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

What is it that a person seeks, from a leath care professional ? Exacting precision in diagnosis and treatment. that's what you get with Dr. Hepner.

|  Excellent physician, great office staff  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2010

My entire family has been helped by this wonderful allergist and his kind and understanding staff. Great diagnostian, very caring doctor who actually LISTENS to patients! Highly recommend Dr. Hepner!

|  the best  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2010

Dr. Hepner is the best doctor I have ever had & I'm 57 yrs. old. He is relentless is pursuing a diagnosis & his follow up is superb. I only wish he could be my internist, too!