Dr. Michael Hepner MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2017
THe BEST Doc Ever!
Dr. Hepner is unquestionably one of the very best physicians I have ever encountered. He is knowledgeable, kind, compassionate, caring, dedicated, and (no other way to say it)...a DOLL! He even calls me at home to double check on meds and such. A lost art in today's world. Sadly, he is retiring. I will miss him more than I can say, and wish him all things wonderful for the rest of his blessed life.

June 23rd, 2017
THe BEST Doc Ever!

October 7th, 2016
Among the Best
Dr Hepner is thoughtful, skilled and compassionate. I've been a patient since about 1988. He's the best.

May 20th, 2016
excellent allergist
Explained everything. Great follow up . Reviews everything with me and as well with my other providers. Does entire panels and lab's has been very thorough with me since the first time I saw him awesome follow-up to make sure I look into everything aware of everything that's possibly going on

November 7th, 2015
Dr. Hepner is an exceptional doctor! I wouldn't trust my asthma care to anyone else.

April 12th, 2015
Michigan Top Allergist
I have never known a more dedicated doctor than Dr. Hepner. My primary care doctor had gone as far as he could to treat my asthma and suggested I follow up with Dr. Hepner. That was about 15 years ago and I felt so unsure of my future as an asthmatic. Dr. Hepner gave me back my life and always follows up treatments with phone conversation to hear first hand, how I am feeling. Extremely thorough and communicative on course of treatment each time I have had a 'flare-up' of my asthma. He truly is one in a million!

January 22nd, 2014
Best Doctors Ever!!
Dr. Hepner and Dr. Pasik have been treating my family for many years for cold, allergies, etc. They are by far the best doctors we have ever met. Their knowledge, compassion , and attention to every detail are extraordinary. They really care about their patients. I am so happy to have them as our doctors .

May 28th, 2013
The BEST Allergist (and overall doctor) I Have Ever Had!
Dr. Hepner and his medical team provided me with the most comprehensive medical overview and examination I have ever had - and I've had my share! Not only did he delve into my allergic hypersensitivities, but helped me understand issues never fully diagnosed, or explored in the past. His attention to detail, unwavering medical knowledge, sincere interest in helping me gain optimal wellness and pleasant demeanor were superlative. The offices are lovely and well-maintained. Staff were all delightful - pleasant, competent, and helpful. Overall, I was thrilled to find an allergist I can work with in partnership. I look forward to a long and happy doctor/patient relationship.

October 23rd, 2012
Dr. Hepner is a very kind and compassion Doctor. He really understands how to find solutions to medical conditions. And he was my patient advocate when I went into the hospital in the middle of the night. He is just awesome. Wish the whole world could have a doctor like him.

January 13th, 2012
Patient Susan Allie
B E S T Doctor in the world. He listens, cares and gives 200%. The staff is the same- you will not be disappointed.

October 12th, 2011
Dr. Hepner was referred to me some ten years ago by my primary care physician who stated that he had gone as far as he could with treating my asthma, yet I still wasn't under control. As I have told Dr.Hepner and others, "Dr. Hepner gave me back my life." He tweaked my meds, and through the years has worked with me to find the best solutions to help me control my asthma. He is open to listening to your feelings about treatment, and shows concern above and beyond any physician I have ever had. His staff is courteous, and his nurses are helpful to always answer questions. I have referred Dr. Hepner many times to family and friends.

September 8th, 2011
Dr. Hepner is the most caring doctor Ive ever known. The staff in the office is also very caring and knowledgeable.