Dr. Michael Herbowy MD Patient Reviews

The Best
The best!!

November 13th, 2015
Could be better
Felt very much like I was just there to get in and out and move on to the next. I have some serious medical issues and the PAs give me more time than Dr. Hebowy did.

September 16th, 2014
Poor performance for the senior patient. Avoid!
On behalf of my deceased father, who was Herbowy's patient, I rate the dr's performance as poor at best. The staff seemed friendly and professional enough. But their team performance was dreadful. Poor communication handoffs, and follow-up contact with the patient. Awefull follow-up. I had to threaten the office staff to get them to contact my father in a timely mannor with test results which often lead to visits to the hemotology clinic. While the doctor was in the room physically, he clearly was inadequately trained with caring for and treating senior terminally ill patients. He appeared to be listening to my father when he spoke, but I believe the Dr's mind was somewhere else. My father's condition was terminal and there was nothing else that could be done for him. Therefore, the conversation was meaningless and the Dr appeared to have disconnected from caring (that's an assumption that he ever did care) for the patient. Therefore, it didn't matter how much time was spent. The Dr was there in physical state only. I asked my father to see another doctor, on eexperienced with eldercare, but he refused. I attended multiple appt's with my father (the patient) and witnessed the insincere interactions by this Dr. with my father. This Dr didn't seem to know how to interact with an elderly terminally ill patient. Didn't provide any advice for dealing with his condition, just clinical steps. Cold. (Once when he asked my father how he was doing, my father mentioned that he felt his days were numbered. The Dr's response was, "we talked about this time coming, do you remember?" That's all he had to say. No "I understand" or "this can be very difficult", no advice, nothing! I wouldn't see this Dr if he was the last on earth!

January 22nd, 2013
Dr. Herbowy has changed. He used to spend time with everyone every visit. He rushes us out of his office and writes a perscription before you even tell him whats wrong with you. His is very rushed and cold with us every time we are there. I am voting with my $ and finding a new PCP. DO NOT SUPPORT THIS DR!

June 11th, 2012
Dr Herbowy is an excellent doctor. When all others gave up he didn't. He is a caring doctor. The only problem is that he is only allowed a certain amount of time and that is true with all doctors. He has spent more time with me depending on the problem. He has so many patients. I have spoken very highly of Dr. Herbowy and have referred people to him

August 6th, 2011
timely manner
I really like this doc but its extremely hard to get in to see him on a timely manner. (then you have to wait when you do see him) = but its all worth it when you see him!

March 11th, 2011
Best Primary Care Doctor in Area!!
I absolutely love Dr. Herbowy!!! He is prompt, friendly, always listens to me, and has addressed all my medical issues accurately & and with forethought. Any referral he has made for me to see a specialist...I have liked the specialist. The staff is friendly and seem happy in their jobs. I have also seen the other doctors and PA in the practice and have NEVER had a complaint. Everyone is friendly, and capable in this office. Dr. Herbowy alwAys greets me with a smile, no matter how his day is going & always listens to me and spends as much time with me as needed....I have never felt he "rushed" my appointment. Love, Love, Love this doctor & staff!

November 1st, 2010