Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Herce
Dr. Michael Herce, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Herce is affiliated with North Carolina Neuroscience Hospital, Brigham And Womens Hosp and Brigham and Women's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Herce has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Herce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.
Dr. Paul Tobin
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Chapel Hill, NC 0.01 mi22
Dr. Carey Anders
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Chapel Hill, NC 0.01 mi14
Dr. Anthony Caprio
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Chapel Hill, NC 0.01 mi13