Dr. Michael Herion Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Herion?

April 23rd, 2017

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Herion knows all about eyes, mine had many problems and now, many laser surgeries later, thanks to his expertise and patience, I can now see fine! He lets you know everything that is happening and is a very much "a people person", very kind and really cares about his patients. I absolutely recommend Dr Herion 100%.

March 2nd, 2015

Immediate service from Dr Herion

I have a problem with floaters. I called my own doctor in Washington state and they suggested I see a retina specialist. I talked to a couple of friends who had used him and called his office. I was seen the next day. He was thorough in his exam and explained to me what had happened post cataract. Best of all he said he could fix it. I made an appt. for the next week. Very good service. I received a written report almost immediately describing my condition and the solution.

June 4th, 2017