A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hermans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hermans is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hermans, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermans graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Hermans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rowe Hermans MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Hermans practice?
- Dr. Michael Hermans has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hermans practices Urology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Urologists.