A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hermans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hermans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hermans
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hermans Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hermans, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermans graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Hermans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Hermans MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Hermans practice?
- Dr. Michael Hermans has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hermans practices Urology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Urologists.