Learn more about Dr. Michael Hermans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hermans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hermans
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hermans Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hermans, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermans graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Hermans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Hermans MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Hermans practice?
- Dr. Michael Hermans has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hermans practices Urology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Urologists.