A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hernandez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hernandez, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- California Pacific Med Center Cal Campus Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Hernandez MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Michael Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hernandez practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.