Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Unexpectedly my back "acted up". Dr Herr treated me, clearly explained the cause, which is important to me, and I felt much better the next day. Luckily it was a minor strain.

Jun 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I prefer to leave this blank.

Jun 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My hip and shoulder are feeling much better. I was able to shop for 4 hours! Lol Thanks.

Apr 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Herr always takes the time to listen to my concerns and to explain his treatment methods. Excellent and effective method of treatment.

Apr 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Herr explains things very well and is open to new ideas and concepts in an effort to heal my issues.

Apr 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

When I heard that Dr. Herr would be replacing Dr. Burke I was dubious, but I should have trusted his choice of successor: Dr. Herr is a thoughtful, sensitive, talented (and musical!) osteopath who already has performed minor miracles for me.

Feb 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Herr listened to my concerns and answered my questions.

Feb 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I went in with pain and left it behind. He always relieves my symptoms. And we have good conversation, as well. Can't beat that!

Jan 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Herr listens and provides treatment that is helpful.

Jan 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Spends the time to listen to a patient's feedback. Do not feel rushed. Good at addressing the specific problem or problems. He is very good osteopathic doctor.

Jan 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The Dr. was very knowledgeable and interested in my care. My treatment/session went very well and I felt a lot of change after my 1st visit. Can't wait to go back.

Jan 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am exrtremely satisfied with Dr. Herr's treatment and approach. I found immediate and long-lasting relief for what I am currently dealing with.

Dec 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Herr is professional, listens to your concerns, addresses them, has really helped my back and neck pain. I recommend him highly.

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Herr explained everything he was doing, and why, during the treatment. He made me feel very much at ease. He seems very knowledgeable, and took the time to get to know me and my concerns. The treatment was gentle, extremely effective, and lasting.

Nov 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Herr always moves me forward in my rehabilitation. We are lucky to have him.

Oct 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Herr uses gentle manipulation which is what works best for me. He always takes the time to discuss my health issue and addresses it successfully. I have already recommended his services to several friends.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had significant pain in my back, which had gone into spasm on one side. After spending several weeks trying various treatments, to no avail, I saw Dr. Herr, and in one session I am essentially cured. I am very grateful and relieved!

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

still having the same pain 24 hours later. not Dr. Herr's fault

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I never have to wait - the office always runs smoothly and on time.

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am more than pleased with the care Dr. Herr provides me for my issues.

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good listener. He takes the time to address one's concerns. Great bedside manner!

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very positive experience with a personable, professional and skilled doctor.

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Herr worked on a strained muscle in my back. His treatment was very helpful and I'm feeling better.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was lucky to get an appointment due to a cancellation. My treatment was all I expected and more. He uses the type of gentle manipulation I think works best. My back pain has been reduced by more than 50% after this first visit. I made a follow-up appt.

Jul 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Herr is a gentle, caring, honest, provider. He listens to your questions and answers them in great detail. His office staff is very pleasant.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like the atmosphere and manner of treatment. I feel relaxed and at ease during treatment.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Herr worked on clearing the blocks from my accident trauma. Every day I am getting stronger and stronger. Thanks you Dr. Herr.

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Amazing! Results last longer with his sessions. RN and cst therapist

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am pleased with the results so far. Dr. Herr is always on time as scheduled. Always leave the office feeling relaxed, stretched and feeling better. Look forward to the next visit.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Herr is a good listener. He understands my concerns and my body mechanics. His therapy is working for me.

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Herr is an easy-going genial physician clearly devoted to the kind of medicine he practices. He supplements a born healer's intuitive perceptiveness with scientific expertise acquired by years of intense study and challenging professional experience.

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Herr is very kind and competent. He does a great job explaining what he is doing and why. His treatments have been very helpful for me.

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I leave every session feeling so much better than when I arrived!

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Herr is a healer interested in his patient & his patient's health. His interview was unhurried & thorough to gain a full understanding of my case. He explained his procedures & taught me some self-care techniques. He has earned my deep respect.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything being done was explained perfectly. He listened well, did not fell rushed. I look forward to working with Dr. Herr and hopefully resolve my problem.

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Am satisfied that he addresses my post polio needs.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

On the road to healing.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Herr is patient, thoughtful, and confident in his practice and treatment. I feel very secure in his hands and am grateful for his attention and intuitive understanding of the body. I highly recommend seeing him for manipulative osteopathy!

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first appointment with Dr. Herr and I felt positive about the experience. Hopefully, with his help, my discomfort will ease.

Jan 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Has a very good understanding on how to help improve problems such as back and neck pain.