A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Herrera, Family Practitioner, Internist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Herrera, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Herrera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herrera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Herrera practice?
Dr. Michael Herrera practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.