Learn more about Dr. Michael Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Herrera, Family Practitioner, Internist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrera
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Herrera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Herrera, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herrera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Herrera DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Herrera practice?
- Dr. Michael Herrera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Herrera practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.