Dr. Michael Herrera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Herrera?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Michael Herrera?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 28th, 2016

Patients FIRST

I think the title says it all, and as a ICU Respiratory therapist to say I'm a tad picky is an understatement. I have been with Dr. Herrera for almost 10 years, he was at an Urgent care near where I had moved to from California. I was so impressed that I have stayed with him through all his growth and I have nothing but High praise for ALL his staff. I highly recommend him and his "crew" PA's and all the support staff. If your looking for a great facility with great professional, highly educated people then this is the place to go. I have moved farther away but I still make that drive just for the service I have received. =)

September 14th, 2016

I always enjoy our visits with Dr. Herrera

He's sweet, he's genuine, and he seems to go out of his way to help my husband who is chronically ill and unable to work. I just wish that I had insurance so he could be my primary physician as well as my husband's.

July 2nd, 2014

One of the best doctor I have seen.

Dr. Herreras is one of the best doctor I ever seen. He was recommended to me by a Physical Therapist and I'm greatful for that. He takes time to talk to you and he listen what you have to said. If your condition require follow up or referal he'll do it right away. I trust all my family health to him. I don't want another doctor to take care of us.

March 2nd, 2014

Wonderful!

I really enjoy Complete Care medicine. The office is wonderful and full of wonderful people. It smells and looks so clean and fresh and I am always correctly diagnosed and given the correct treatment! I recline d all my friends/ family members here!

February 10th, 2014

Office Visit

Dr. Herrera and his office staff are great. Dr. Herrera is caring and will take time to answer all your questions. I never feel rushed. The staff is great at setting up tests in a timely manner.

October 20th, 2013

terrible service

Office smelled like cigarette smoke. Secretary was rude and clueless about forms. Wasn't seen for 1+ hour. My insurance was not billed correctly, now I have to call the office and correct the billing. Not fan. Not recommended.

February 5th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor. Diagnosed my pneumonia after I was diagnosed with bronchitas from another Physicain but got worse after a day. Dr. Herrera put me on the right medicine and was fine in a week which usually takes a month to get better. He's a very nice man along with the whole staff

June 28th, 2017