A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Herskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Herskowitz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Herskowitz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Herskowitz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Coney Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herskowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Herskowitz practice?
Dr. Michael Herskowitz practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.