A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Herskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herskowitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herskowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Herskowitz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Herskowitz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Herskowitz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Herskowitz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Herskowitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Herskowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Herskowitz practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Radiologists.