A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Herskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herskowitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herskowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Herskowitz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Herskowitz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Herskowitz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Herskowitz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Herskowitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Herskowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Herskowitz practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Radiologists.