A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Herskowitz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Herskowitz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Herskowitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herskowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Herskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Herskowitz practice?
Dr. Michael Herskowitz practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Herskowitz, Dr. Micheal Herskowitz, Dr. Michel Herskowitz, Dr. Mickey Herskowitz, Dr. Miguel Herskowitz, Dr. Mike Herskowitz