A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Herson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Herson is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Herson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Herson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kevin Herson MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Herson practice?
- Dr. Michael Herson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Herson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Endocrinologists.