A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Herson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Herson is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herson
Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Patient Education Learn all about Diabetic Hyperlipidemia symptoms, treatment and medication by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Herson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Herson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kevin Herson MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Herson practice?
- Dr. Michael Herson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Herson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Internists and Portland Endocrinologists.