A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hession:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hession is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hession
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hession, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hession graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Hession has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Hession MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hession practice?
- Dr. Michael Hession has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hession practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near South Weymouth, MA.
See South Weymouth Internists and South Weymouth Cardiologists.