A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hession:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hession is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hession
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Hession Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hession, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hession graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Hession has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Hession MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hession practice?
- Dr. Michael Hession has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hession practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near South Weymouth, MA.
See South Weymouth Internists and South Weymouth Cardiologists.