Dr. Michael Heter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Heter?

September 3rd, 2013

Bad Ethics

To be fair, I don't know who the doctor was at this practice, but they misdiagnosed my wife for her eye condition and insisted that I pay anyway. I had to follow up with another doctor. Janet White, the office manager, insisted that I should have called back to this practice that misdiagnosed my wife in the first place to have another prescription filled. Also the doctors' time is more important than the patient's care. Go elsewhere please. If you are on vacation, drive farther.

December 27th, 2010

Should not work in medical field

The worst Dr I have ever seen. Made me cry and would not listen to a word I said. I have never been treated so poorly by a physician in my life. I regret ever seeing him.

December 17th, 2016