Dr. Michael Hewitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hewitt?

Dr. Mike Hewitt and Colorado Ortho Consultants- No need to look elsewhere!

Posted on April 10th, 2016

Mike Hewitt is SUPERFLY amazing! He is super approachable, super funny (in the most respectful way), and super caring. Mike has performed surgery on BOTH of my shoulders, and my husbands knee. Mike is nicely conservative, yet does not minimize your orthopedic issues or treatment. He and his staff at COC place your needs and concerns at the forefront of their objective; to take good care, and follow up with the utmost bedside manner and concern!

Posted on March 25th, 2016

Exceptional Doctor, smart and kind.

Great Surgeon

Posted on September 13th, 2015

Outstanding experience with Dr. Hewitt. He has great bedside manner and did an excellent job with my surgery.

a near miss

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

I got as far as actually scheduling my surgery...I already had developed mixed feelings about whether to proceed, dr Hewitt made an exceptionally good impression on me, however I became extremely disenchanted dealing with his personal assistant...she came across as having neither compassion or understanding, and had a knack for answering questions and responding to requests in a degrading and overbearing manner; while she was not going to be performing the surgery itself she was the liaison between the patient to be and the doctor himself, making his choice of who to surround himself with quite suspect. it is unfortunate, we both could very well have lost on this one.

Great doctor.

Posted on January 9th, 2012

Dr. Hewitt is personable, knowledgable and caring. It did take a week and a follow up phone call to get an appointment made for an injection by a different doctor but that was the assistant not Dr. Hewitt. I will continue to go to Dr. Hewitt for my orthopedic needs and I would recommend him to family and friends.

Smart Guy!

Posted on July 15th, 2011

After being in continuous pain for 6 months, I went to him and he knew what I needed, had the surgery, and I'm doing so much better! I can't thank him enough.He's very busy, but that says something about his practice.

Posted on April 19th, 2011

This dr thinks highly of himself and he is a good dr, but his assistant is very rude and not helpful. I have spent hours waiting in his office and after the surgery (including immediately after)don't bother him.

wow!

Posted on June 16th, 2010

I think this guy actually went to medical school! Thanks for helping me.

Posted on March 26th, 2010

Dr. Hewitt's staff treated me as if I was important to them. They all were kind and personal. Dr. Hewitt made me fill comfortable and relaxed. He took the time with me to discuss his findings in a manner that was reassuring. I have every confidence in him and trust him explicitly.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017