Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Hickey
Dr. Michael Hickey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Hickey is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle and Harris Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Hickey has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Hickey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Robert Sloane Jr
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi45
Dr. Mohamad Saad
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi13
Dr. John Crawford
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi40