A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hickey, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hickey graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Hickey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Hickey MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Hickey practice?
- Dr. Michael Hickey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hickey practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.