Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  One of the best  |  show details
by Dr Michael Hickham on Jun 18th, 2014

His knowledge and patience just put him over the top. He really investigates the causes of your problems. Doesn't hurry you and really listens. As a previous commentator stated, his partner Dr. Spring is also wonderful.

|  show details
Oct 27th, 2012

I had a bit of a wait to see him but he took his time with me and didn't rush through my appointment. I had time to ask all my questions and we discussed the answers to all questions until I understood all the pros and cons of his responses and also had some new ideas about my condition to go home and discuss with my family.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Brenda Lacoste on Nov 11th, 2009

I have been gone to Dr.Michael Hickham for many many years. He is an exceptional doctor. He and his staff are always professional and courteous. His accuracy in diagnosing a problem is excellent. He has a wonderful caring manner. If I ever had to wait a little longer during my visit, it is well worth the wait. It is my opinion that Dr. Hickham is a gift to the health care profession.

|  Dr. Hickham has a new partner - Dr. Paul Spring  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2009

Dr. Hickham now has a new partner, Dr. Paul Spring who is just as wonderful as he is. Because of the addition of Dr. Spring, the wait time has been cut down dramatically and you are able to get in to see them the same day you call (in most cases). I would recommend either one of these doctors for any ENT problems you may be experiencing.

|  Excellent Doctor but really overworked.  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2008

You will find it very difficult to get to see Dr Hickham on a timely basis. I have waited hours ater the appointment time because the staff never says no, they squeeze everyone in. He is an excellent doctor but really needs a great partner to take the load off of him.