A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hicks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hicks, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hicks has 22 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hicks MD is a male Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Hicks practice?
- Dr. Michael Hicks has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hicks practices Gynecologic Oncology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Dearborn Oncologists.