Dr. Michael Leon Hicks MD is a male Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Surgery, Medical Oncology, and Pulmonary Disease.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hicks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hicks, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hicks has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hicks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Hicks practice?
Dr. Michael Hicks practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Surgery, Medical Oncology, and Pulmonary Disease near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Pontiac Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Pontiac Oncologists, Pontiac Surgeons, and Pontiac Pulmonologists.