A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hicks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hicks, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hicks has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hicks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Hicks practice?
Dr. Michael Hicks practices Gynecologic Oncology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Dearborn Oncologists.