A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Highhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Highhouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Highhouse, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Highhouse graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Highhouse has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Lafayette Home Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Highhouse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Highhouse practice?
Dr. Michael Highhouse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Orthopedic Surgeons.