Learn more about Dr. Michael Highhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Highhouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Highhouse
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Highhouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Highhouse, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Highhouse graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Highhouse has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Jasper County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Highhouse MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Highhouse practice?
- Dr. Michael Highhouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Highhouse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Surgeons.