Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Hill
Dr. Michael Hill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Hill is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center West, Jellico Community Hospital and Mercy Medical Center North. Dr. Hill has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Hill has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Michael Hill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. William Bolin
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi35
Dr. Joseph Deleese
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi48
Dr. Janet Eichholz
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi8