Dr. Michael Hillman Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hillman?

Posted on June 2nd, 2013

I went to Bayfront for chest pressure three days after surgery. After three hours in the ER, I was discharged by the RN with instructions from the mysterious Dr. Hillman to give me a shot of Topomax, which I refused. I told them that I wasn't in pain, and perhaps if the doctor had visited with me personally, he would know that. As a D.O., I thought that his duty was to treat the whole person, and not just shoot me up and send me on my way. Well as it turns out, I was having an anaphylactic reaction to my post-surgical antibiotic, and perhaps Dr. Hillman's shot would've been the final nail in my coffin. But instead, his bill for $580.00 ($580 and I NEVER even saw him) will suffice instead. Not everyone in the ER is a junkie looking for a fix. I needed help and he didn't even care enough to show his face.

Posted on December 30th, 2016