A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hilz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hilz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hilz
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Hilz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilz graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hilz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Hilz MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Hilz practice?
- Dr. Michael Hilz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hilz practices Urology near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Urologists.