A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hilz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hilz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilz graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hilz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Hilz MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Hilz practice?
- Dr. Michael Hilz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hilz practices Urology near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Urologists.