Learn more about Dr. Michael Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hines is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hines
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hines, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hines has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Weston Hines MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Hines practice?
- Dr. Michael Hines has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hines practices Ophthalmology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Ophthalmologists.