A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hines is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hines, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hines has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Weston Hines MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Hines practice?
- Dr. Michael Hines has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hines practices Ophthalmology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocala, FL.
See Gainesville Ophthalmologists.