Learn more about Dr. Michael Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hines is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hines
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hines, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hines has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Weston Hines MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Hines practice?
- Dr. Michael Hines has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hines practices Ophthalmology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Ophthalmologists.