A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hines is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hines
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hines, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hines has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Weston Hines MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Hines practice?
- Dr. Michael Hines has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hines practices Ophthalmology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocala, FL.
See Gainesville Ophthalmologists.