A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hirschklau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirschklau
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Hirschklau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hirschklau, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirschklau graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hirschklau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jason Hirschklau MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hirschklau practice?
- Dr. Michael Hirschklau has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hirschklau practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians and San Jose Pediatric Specialists.