Learn more about Dr. Michael Hisey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hisey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hisey
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hisey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hisey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hisey graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hisey has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Hisey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Hisey practice?
- Dr. Michael Hisey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hisey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Orthopedic Surgeons.