Learn more about Dr. Michael Hisey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hisey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hisey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hisey graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hisey has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hisey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Hisey practice?
Dr. Michael Hisey practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.