A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hisey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hisey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hisey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hisey graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hisey has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Hisey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Hisey practice?
- Dr. Michael Hisey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hisey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.